Saturday, September 15, 2012

DIY Biore mask!

So I am in the drying process of the DIY Biore strips I found on this blog which I found on Pinterest. Aside from the horrible smell and my boyfriend's ever so hilarious bukake innuendos, all seem to be going well. I might have gotten some on my eyebrow. I really hope it doesn't yank them out!

I don't use plastic cups and the such so, I used what I usually use for leftover containers, a I Can't Believe It's Not Butter cup. Just tossed it when I was done. I also used the back side of my spoon that I stirred with to apply the strips!

15 minutes later..

Not dry yet

20 minutes later....

I think I did this crap too thick

25 minutes later....


It came out great. Aside from a little bit of a messy clean up it worked fine.

My tips. Avoid any hair, hair line, eyebrows, etc. Try not to put on too thick.

If you do manage to get some in any hair, the trick is to wait until you're done peeling and then just rub the gel out with some warm water. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment