Tuesday, July 22, 2014

le gasp

I'm still kicking around I haven't been able to do much writing because of my back being so bad. But now, you see, I have these wondrous drugs that allow me to be some what normal while I find a good Chiropractor.

So what's new?

My Etsy continues to rack up views and favorites, but still no orders :(.

My book has gained about another 500 words. (Yeah, it's been bad.) I haven't been able to sit and focus long enough to get any kind of a flow going so I just gave up until I can find a more comfortable answer to that problem.

We had our house warming part Saturday and Sunday. It was pretty excellent considering only one friend and our parents and family showed, but it's cool. I go to eat my delicious platters with Andrew and Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment