Friday, July 11, 2014

argh

Ok, so today had it out for me! But I'm not about to let it win. I went to bed last night with a migraine, woke back up with it this morning. Noticed I was completely out of my nicotine patches. Asked Andrew to pick me up a box and drop them off at work for me on his way home. I took two Tylenol at 7 this morning. By 9 I still had the migraine so I took two excedrin migraine (getting desperate). Felt better until lunch so I took a BC, which refused to go down my throat like it should and instead it went up my nose from my throat. Migraine=a million times worse plus my nose is on fire. Go to the bathroom to potty and blow my nose in the hopes it stops burning only to discover my Aunt Flo decided to be a dick and completely ruin what was left of my day/week.

Gah.

At least I'm not pregnant....


But it shall not overcome me!!! Continuing to write in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment